For loading a picture or a vector shape must access ADD IMAGES
For new text click ADD TEXT , and to change an existing text press TEXT MODIFICATION
To change the color, select the target object and press the button COLOR MODIFICATION
If the element has multiple colors, especially the vector forms, they can be changed independently.
SELECTING the target element is done with left click. The selected element has a framing and a specific own menu.
DESELECTING is done with left click in a free area or on other element.
For MOVING an element, hold down the left click on the element and drag it to the desired position.
The MOVEMENT can also be done using the arrow keys (this action is recommended for very precise positioning of the elements).
When selecting an element, the specific menu appears and the points of TRANSFORMATION and ROTATION.
The TRANSFORMATION points are square (for magnification and shrinking) and the round point is for ROTATION.
Changing transparency is done by accessing the TRANSPARENCY button
After selecting one or more elements, press the button COPY then press the PASTE button
Switching selection in the upper or lower plane is it done by accessing the button LAYERS .
Each element is above or below another element, exception makes the background that will always be the lowest.
- Copy (copy, what is selected, in the computer memory)
- Cut (deletes what is selected, but copies it to the computer's memory)
- Delete (delete what is selected)
- Align (align the selected elements)
- Layers (Menu to change the overlapping elements)
- Transparency (changes the transparency of the selected elements)
- Group (Group the selected elements)
- Ungroup (Ungroup the selected elements)
- Edit (Edit grouped items)
- Color modification (color selection menu)
- Menu for advanced modification of the photos
- Add Text
- Text modification
- Bolding font
- Tilt font
- Underline font
- Align to the left
- Center alignment
- Align to the right
- Text mode
- Font size
- The size of space between rows
- Thickness of font outline
- Change the font
- Background (background edit menu)
- Add Images
- Images gallery
- Facebook* (menu selection of photos from your Facebook account) *in development
- Instagram (menu selection of photos from your Instagram account)
- Personal files (menu selection of files uploaded by you)
- About the workspace (a brief presentation of the workspace)
- Snap (Helpful lines)
- Zoom in
- Zoom out
- Paste (paste what's in the computer's memory, usually the action is immediately following by copying)
- Exit Group Editing
- Reload the design (reload the project from the beginning)
- Close (Close the project without saving)
- Save (Save and close the project)